Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tips for dating a Puerto Rican Man?

I recently just met this PR man who claims he has had his eye on me for a few months and he seems really cool but I am black and used to dating black men. He is very sexy and seems to match my qualifications but I am unsure of what he may like sexually. I know to each his own, but trust me I have done the leg work and black men have their own way of wanting things, just wondering if the same is true for PR men, or am I reading to much in to the diffrences, lol?Tips for dating a Puerto Rican Man?
ick.no offence but i never have done a black man..nor will i ever..my bf is mexican and omg..he game me my first orgasim...he is the best lover...loves to try new things..but like you said just depends on the guy=]talk about it with him haha...good luckTips for dating a Puerto Rican Man?
It seems like you're reading to much into this. Since he is your first interracial relationship, it is natural to have reservations. But you'll be surprised just how much you will have in common with him.





I am a black woman and have been in 2 relationships with Puerto Rican men. The relationships didn't last, but not because of our race (mostly men, being men). However I do have some great memories, and I have to say was NEVER dissatisfied; especially when he ';wanted'; something!





Go on a date, have a good time. If you like him, cool; if not then you let him know that you just want to be friends!
1 of my exes is Puerto Rican, one is Black, they both liked what I imagine all men like...a lady in the street and a freak in the bed. (My husband is Ecuadorian and it works for him too...lol). Just enjoy the relationship and take his ques!

No comments:

Post a Comment