Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating Tips For 17 year old. Please.?

Hey


OK, here's the lowdown, I'm 17 years of age and am going on my first real date with a girl I like a year younger than me. We're going to the cinema and then probably have lunch afterwards, the problem is I really do not have a clue what to do.





I haven't had a girlfriend for three years, that may be shocking to people, I don't consider myself extremely good-looking, probably 6/10 but my forte is my personality. Nearly everyone I hang out with says I am the funniest person they know and they also say I am kind and considerate.





But I have a lack of expertise dealing with girls. I take ages to make a move and by the time I've plucked up the courage a boy dates her and goes out with her.





As for my date, I haven't spoken to her in person, seen her a few times but mainly talk online. She goes on webcam (no dirty stuff ;)) and I make her laugh with most my lines. So please can you give me some general dating tips, any help would be much appreciated.





Thanks.Dating Tips For 17 year old. Please.?
Make sure the arm goes around the shoulder while watching the movie. Let the hand wonder a bit. If she isn't pulling away..keep the hand roaming.





Don't be nervous dude, this is the fun stuff. :)Dating Tips For 17 year old. Please.?
Well, the best thing you can do is just be yourself. There arent any real dating tips that you can use other than hold her hand, tell her shes beauiful, and gorgeous and all of that good stuff and dont try to push her into anything. Ask her if you can kiss her instead of just doing it. Be like, I really love your lips, would you be okay if I gave you a kiss?...haha sounds stupid n cheezy but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment