Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lesbian dating tips...?

I have dated men my entire life and recently dated a woman (soft butch) and enjoyed it very much. There is a level of sensitivity that you can't find with a guy. (It did not work out because she was still getting over a previous relationship.) I met her on an online transgender dating site. She was like the one of three people. I find it hard to meet women like her as I am transgendered MTF. Any advice from the hotties I can't seem to score.Lesbian dating tips...?
If you're in university or college, try the LGBT club/office/group, if there is one. It's possible to meet people there (I met my boyfriend there), and students there are more likely to view you as a regular woman.


Something to note is that women (who were born female) are raised to be demure and quiet, and wait for the man to make a move. As a result, I've heard that one problem with lesbian dating is that everybody waits around for other people to ask them out. So don't be shy, basically.Lesbian dating tips...?
well i just recently came out that i am bisexual and have had one experience and was a relationship but i do find it hard to find an atractive women as well.. iam in a relationship with a man but i miss having a womans touch as well...i hope you find what your looking for and if you figure out what to do let me know....
Would you consider an intersexual? I find MTF's and FTM's attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment