Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any Dating Tips For An UgLy Troll Face (Me)?

I am not funny.. I am short.. I am ugly.. I am a little fat.. I have no friends.. my gf just broke up with me... I don't know what to do or where to go.. I am just a video game playing loser that runs home right after school.. and I've always been like this. I do want to change, but I don't know where to start or if its too late. Any Suggestions?Any Dating Tips For An UgLy Troll Face (Me)?
no it is not late.put down that game and work out.if your face is not attractive,let your body be.create the best personality ever.i don't know how you would learn but become the best lover, any women could ask for.become suave smooth.your hair go to the salon let them tell what cut is best for you,let this come after the weight lost.dress stylish over all became a sexy,well mannered,well dress,out standing lover.get the one girl, believe you me the word will get around.i know i've seen it happen.let me your progress...........Any Dating Tips For An UgLy Troll Face (Me)?
I like short boys, cause I bet you're tall to me...4'10';.


Betcha not ugly (:


If you think you're a little fat you could take up jogging, a sport, joining a gym or even just like, sit ups in your bedroom.


Video games aren't for losers D: Unless I'm a loser, paha, probably am.


Besides, you had a girlfriend, you can easily attract more.


For the friends thing, joining a sport/club would be good and there might be girls there, too.



This kind of sucks for u I'm short but funny I'm not really ugly i have tons of friends and i do pretty well with ladies i try to use my funniness to get friends and make girls laugh
Just be yourself...it might suck now but in college, hell people will love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment