Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NEED HELP......GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE!!!!! I need dating tips.?

If i really like this guy, but he seems like a guy who just wants to sleep with me and then find another girl. But he is really hot!!!!! Should i go for him?? Or should i go for this other guy who is totally in love with me, but he's not the most popular guy (and I am considered most popular of my grade). Will that ruin my reputation??


HELP!!!NEED HELP......GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE!!!!! I need dating tips.?
here's a question you need to ask yourself... Do I want to have a really hot guy that will eff me and leave me or do I want to have an amazing guy who really does care about me? so what if he isn't that cute, if he is willing to treat you right and hes really into you isn't that what matters the most? you should really think about how you want to be treated, like a queen or like some other girl whos been with this super hot guy? if i was you i would want to be treated like a queen ... hope you make the right choice and choose with your heart and not your eyesNEED HELP......GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE!!!!! I need dating tips.?
lol r u joking??? what is it with your type of women i aint gonna say women in general but shoot ur asking about will it ruin ur reputation???? U GO WITH WHAT U FEEL NOT BY PEPOLES STANDARDS man u dissapoint me u rather have a guy who will use u?? get to know him first cuz he could just want the sex!
It depends what you want. Do you want sex or a relationship? I am sure your friend that is in love with you, would no longer be interested if he knew you were even writing this.





What is it with this popularity crap? I am not from America, but it just seems ridiculous. Do you like that guy because he is a nice, cool guy, or because he is popular?





I personally think that maybe you shouldn't sleep with either of them, because you are not mature enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment