Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need dating tips?

well wat i wanna know is were do guys lilke to be touched(dont be sick!!)


were do they want /like to be kissed


how do they like to be asked out???


what r signs that a guy likes you?








everyone help


i dont know everything


and what r the dating basis


thanksI need dating tips?
woo as a guy I love to go the movies and I like when my date looks at me and starts touching my ears like trying to atrract my attention and then i like to touch their legs and give them a massage and watch the movie at the same time of corse but don't be shy if you feel like playing with his hair and mess it up its up to youI need dating tips?
if it's a cool cute guy then yea im yo girl!


first guys liked to be touched everywhere


they liked to be kissed everywhere


and if a guy insults you or flirts with you, then yea he likes you
I wont go for touching right yet..I mean you don't have a boy Friend yet. But when you do, just give him few kisses on he's neck...you know a guy want you, when he keeps on looking at you. and every time you look at him he tries to avoid it.
guys want to be hugged, held around there sholders, touched on thier arms, kissed on there cheek(beleive it or not sometimes we like it better than on the lips), compliments when being asked out is always nice, if a guy likes u hell tell his friends and u should be able to pry it out of them

No comments:

Post a Comment