Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips for a 16-year-old girl?

I'm not looking for a very serious relationship; I just want to meet guys around my age for casual dating. All the guys I've ever met at my school see me as a friend, because I'm average-looking and laidback. I'm not very self-conscious around guys, and I don't want to act like someone else to get a date, but I don't want to end up a spinster living with 70 cats. The other thing is that I'm not very outgoing in school. I do like to get out and volunteer sometimes, but I find it hard to find close friends, much less a date, when my interests are pretty different than others'. I like baking, volunteering, going to cafes and museums. I hate to shop. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can extend my network and meet some guys?Dating tips for a 16-year-old girl?
..You're to young....Dating tips for a 16-year-old girl?
hi how r u?

No comments:

Post a Comment