Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dating tips.... Calling after first date?

Went on a first date with a guy I just met. We went out for dinner and a movie last nite, I had a good time and would like to see him again. Today he texted me sayin he had a nice time with me and I texted back saying I did too. Now what? Do I wait for him to contact me again? He lives out of town but comes up here a few days a week for work... I am kinda wondering when he will be up here so I can makes other plans but maybe leave a nite open for us to go out as its my birthday weekend. If I text him what should I say? I don't want to seem to interested or desperate right away but I wpuld like to make plans with him..... Thanks!Dating tips.... Calling after first date?
I've just written an article about this, and you're free to read it in my site. Calling after a first date is actually a very sensitive issue although it seems like it's easy enough to do. But the problem lies in being misunderstood, like you pointed out. Call too soon and you think he thinks you're desperate. Call too late and you're uninterested. The most appropriate time to call after a first date is about two days. it gives both of you time to consider and absorb things. And don't worry too much, because he might be thinking about the same thing, like when is the right time to call you without him looking desperate or uninterested. Just try to relax, and i'm sure he'll call back..=)





if you want additional tips about dating issues such as the one you mentioned, you should check out my blog ^_^





http://www.peacockingwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment