Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some dating tips pleaseeee?

ok so one of my friends asked me to go out on a date and I said yes. to tell the truth, I鈥檝e never been too much of a dating person, so I suck at it, sort of. I know that ur supposed to relax and everything and just let the conversation go and be casual, but seriously, is there any way in which I can avoid awkward silences, please? I really want for both of us to have a nice time. just like topics u can talk about and sound totally casual and not like if trying to make a conv鈥?whatever I think im being too picky but any kind of help would be great thanxSome dating tips pleaseeee?
For conversation, you can pick anything from Sports, weather, news, or even something you saw on YouTube. I've noticed that ';awkward silence'; on dates is usually because the two people don't know what or how much they have in common....if you bring up a topic, try to keep it open so the other person can feed off of that.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment