Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips help me out please! I really like her?

Hi so i met this girl for the second time, first time it was in a bus, and i said to myself god this must be the most beautiful girl ever. And tonight at the movies, i didn't talk to her but the second time my little cousin told me that he knows her and told me her name. I would really love to date her, i've added her to facebook but what should I tell her? I don't want to sound like a freak and say hey my cousin told me your name, want to go out? Or maybe i'm wrong, it's not as bad as it sounds? Please give me a good advice, elaborate one.Dating tips help me out please! I really like her?
Asking her out out of the question. just send a private msg saying. ';hey, ive noticed you a few times in the places i hang out and i was wondering if you'd be interested in a cool new friend =P ';





Then on your second msg with her. ( if there is one) you can mention her connections with your cousin or friends or whatever. Girls are special, the words you say to them dont have to be. ( note: dont HAVE to be..but probably should)Dating tips help me out please! I really like her?
You shouldnt tell her her name just go and ask her, Say ';Hi im (name) and ive noticed you on the bus and I just wanted to know if it would be cool if we could hangout or something';. And go on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment