Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips for a 49 yr old woman who is about to divorce.?

i only had 3 boyfriends in my life because i am not the dating type. it scares the heck out of me. all the men i dated chased me to no end and i was engaged to each of them. the last one hunted me down and was so into marring me. he claims that when he first saw me my feet did not touch the ground. i actually floated by his eyes and he knew i was the one. eventually we married. after about 20 years, he decided he wanted other women so i left him. now that i am about to divorce him, i am tying up loose ends. when i am done, i want to look presentable to men. i am thinking of changing my hair and all sorts of things. problem is that i don't want to date. i am scared to death still. i really never learned what to do. these days i will not be so beautiful that men want to chase me down. my personality has to do the work. i am shy. but i am serious about trying to get to know someone. i would never have dreamed of such a thing, but a woman who claims to see the future said that i would have a kind hearted man next year and i would meet him at work. that means that i would have finished school and would have a new career. i am excited about that. the bottom line is that i want to be prepared beyond trying to look and smell nice. i want to know the rules of dating. where do you go. what do you do? i won't have sex till later or till i am engaged or married. i suppose that cuts out a lot of looky loos. what do you think i should do?Dating tips for a 49 yr old woman who is about to divorce.?
I am 46 and feel the same way as you about sex ,and i do not want out side marriage .I don,t know were you can meet decent men looking for marriage i will not go to singles clubs as i ended up marrying abusive bully and getting divorced .I have tryed dating agencies but got know were ,I will not go out with people from work as if you fell out it will caused problems .If fing another way please tell me i wish you all the luck it nice to know there are other women like me Dating tips for a 49 yr old woman who is about to divorce.?
First off, at 49, no man is going to wait to marry you just to have sex. Just get to know him enough to where you can trust him. If you tell him you want to wait till your married that will scare a lot of guys away. I do feel you will need to be a bit more open minded in this case. There are plenty of men out there that are your age. Finding them will be the hard part. Any and every party, wedding, get together that comes your way attend. How about any clubs you can join. You must have some hobbies or it not, get some. If you fancy someone, then you ask him out for coffee. If you're gonna wait to be chased, you'll be waiting awhile. You've already been chased, do you really need to go there again? You are still young enough to find a great catch, you just need to put yourself out their so he can find you. Best of luck to ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment