Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips...help?

ok so im 20 years old and i have never really had a gf...i mean ive lived doing the dating rules ( 3 day rule-bad boy-not too nice etc..) but this is stupid..i mean i think that ive never had gf because of this..ive always followed by rules...i think that if u are urself filled with confidence.no matter what u will get the mate u want...obviously there are thing girls and guys shouldnt do...Who here also thinks that living tru thse so called dating rules is stupid...as long as U are uself and confident..u can get anyone u want...ANyone agree?? dissagree??Dating tips...help?
I do agree. All these rules, wait 2 days before calling, never be the first to say I love you, blah blah blah. they inhibit honesty, trust, and real love in a relationship. i've only ever had one relationship, and it failed because those rules.


just be yourself, and never think you need a relationship to be fulfilled in life.Dating tips...help?
theres only one dating rule pal, and its called wraping your tool. Now, if you act the way you really are, you're better off. You'll find someone who likes you for you and not just for your ';image';
Yea you gotta have confidence in yourself, and show that confidence to woman you know
tip number one...stop spending so much time on Yahoo! Answers. Just Kidding. Always be yourself. If you do that, at least you'll know the girls you talk to will actually like you.
Hey there! I am 21, and not much more successful than you are. I had one girlfriend, and I don't even know how I got her. She was amazing, but I don't think I was ready for her. That was 5 years ago. Anyways, I haven't started dating seriously until last February, and I gotta say it has been a fun ride. I haven't stolen anyone's heart yet, and I think I may have broken one by accident, but I've learned so much about girls and myself as well. Don't get obsessed with rules, I tried that freshman and sophomore year of college, and it didn't lead anywhere at all. There are some general guidelines that are little more than common sense that you might want to follow, and I will list them:





1. Don't take dating so seriously. One date does not equal a relationship...there's no ceiling number that leads to a relationship. It takes a verbal commitment from both parties.


2. Date people who you aren't ';your type.'; If you really knew what ';your type'; was, wouldn't you have found it by now?


3. Don't date for the sole purpose of finding ';the one'; or your soulmate, and don't be disappoitned if you have to date many girls before you even find someone who can be your girlfriend. Girlfriend does not equal soulmate.


4. If there's any rule I try to stick to, it's the two-day rule. Wait about two or three days before you call after the first date so you can process how things went, and she can do the same. You don't want to be overbearing, this is the quickest way to scare a girl off. Believe me, I've done it about 5 times in the past year. Heh, lesson learned.


5. Take chances. Don't be afraid to get your feelings hurt. It's only temporary, and sometimes pain is the best teacher you'll ever find. My most painful experience was when I confessed I was in love with this one girl. It was also my most educational experience...


...but I mean when you decide you want to know get a girl better, don't tell her you love her, that's not what I did, we spent a whole summer together as friends, and then I went off to school, came back over Christmas, confessed, and the rest is history. I mean take chances by being more vulnerable early on, and after those two or three days, decide whether you want to date her or not, and tell her. This will make things crystal clear, letting her know where you stand, and you'll probably find out soon enough where she stands.


6. Make friends with as many girls as possible. Don't know how to approach them? Well, just introduce yourself and shake their hand. It's absolutely essential to have a girl you can trust who isn't a dating prospect per se, but is one who can analyze your decisions and behaviors, as well as any girl you might be pursuing. She will be the female equivalent of your wingman, and will be invaluable to you. Oh yeah, and some of the best relationships between men and women start off as honest, fun, open, and low pressure friendships.


7. When you find a girl you like, DO NOT leave your female wingman behind! Introduce the two of them, and make it clear that you and your wingman are good friends. If this other girl is jealous, well, she's not ready for you and maybe you don't need her. Same thing applies to her as well. Don't make her feel like she has to leave her guy friends behind for you, and don't feel jealous if she hangs out with other guys. If you are that controlling, maybe you aren't ready for her yet. That's okay, I wasn't ready for dating for 20 years, and I'll never stop learning. Even if I get married, I'll still learn new things about dating. Same goes for you.





Hope you have fun, and don't forget that learning about women should be your number one priority. When you've learned enough, the girlfriend will be there.
Rules? dating has no special rule.. .. Its you and your assertiveness to capture.. Try your best.








The situation will tell you what to do,, and what should not be doene will be clearly from the steering of your gf.
forget the rule, always do what is required of the situation... dont be wierd, immature, or a smart ***. these are exceptions to what i wrote about no rule. you dont want to act cool or act bad and get a girl because honestly how long can you keep up that act, also she will be dating who she thinks you are as opposed to who you really are...
I think Bad Boys like Brad Pitt can get anyone they want.





I do agree there comes a time (you have played by the rules and you're gettin' nowhere) maybe you just say the heck with it and go out on your own. If you have plenty of confidence, you can easily do that. So dude, maybe it's time you tried your ';wings.';

No comments:

Post a Comment