Tuesday, August 24, 2010

College dating tips and how do i look?

I never had a gf before, and I'm 19.





Once college starts, I am going to socialize with many girls. I am usually attracted to most cute asians, and usually go for the cute innocent look, rather then the hot looking girls. Since, I am innocent myself too, don't drink, and usually like to watch anime, play videogames, and nerdy activites.





some pics:





http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6176_1226068851775_1230633508_674156_5244056_n.jpg








http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs210.snc1/7732_1239245501183_1230633508_720095_1389178_n.jpg








What's your first impression on me? What kind of group of people would i hang out with?College dating tips and how do i look?
Aww, you look sweet :)


Ware cloths that represent you. (Graphic tees, brands you like, causes you support, ect)


You look like youre nice and good for you for not drinking and doing that dumb stuff!! You dont need it!!


Above all, relax. I dont think you'll have any problems finding a girl at college :)College dating tips and how do i look?
i didn't even look at the pics but i prefer the cute innocent looking type rather than the ';hot'; looking type too.
okay... first, be yourself. If the girl that you want to date doesn't like you the way you are then she just isn't the one for you.


second, I'm sure (judging by the pictures) that if you wanted to you could get any girls' attention if you tried.


third, don't be afraid to put yourself out there. go for it.





The kind of people you would hang out with would probably be rocker/emo group.
1)You posted your pic here many times before


2)You look like you hang with the emo crowd.
Go to college and conquer! Be your self and try to establish a good friend base. You look like a cute guy who just needs to be confident. Confidence is one of the most attractive things to women. Just be careful not to over analyze whats going on and have fun. You'll find some one.


Also I wouldn't type cast you. You look like you could fit in with a lot of different people.
my first impession on you was dang how come he never had a gf))
I think you should pretend to be who you aren't in order to get women.

No comments:

Post a Comment