Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some dating tips. Please help!?

Hi, I'm Amanda and I really like this boy named Brandon and I think he likes me too, he is always looking at me and being goofy around me, and he is soooooo cute! i want to ask him out but i am not really sure what he will say so how do i ask him or atleast give a hint that i like him? i just broke up with my bf and he just broke up with his gf i really like him and i get butterflies in my stomach when i see him. he is soooo cute and funny and.....well you get the picture. how do i ask him out? what if he says no? I have only had one boyfriend before and he asked me out and i dont know what to do. can you help me? his name is brandon cox give me some info on him if you know him, i have known him for 4 years and i trust him and he trusts me and i like him and i think he likes me back. hw do i know if he likes me. he is always acting goofy around me and sometimes i catch him looking at me. i really like him ALOT. how cna i give him a hint that i like him? please help me i really need it.I need some dating tips. Please help!?
well its obv you relli have a massive crush on him and since you have known him for 4 years you should ask him out to doo something you both love





if he says noo soo what just say ok act like you don't care. but if you both get on good together





why wouldn't he wanna go out with you





just goo for it





xxxxxxxxxxI need some dating tips. Please help!?
Take it slow try not to be worried, he sounds like a nice funny guy, by the way you descried him he sounds like he will probably accpet you as his gf since you are friends and all. Invite him to your house or a movie or something. You just try to get to know him more, when you talk to him look deep in to his eyes, try to flirt with him, he will get the idea and then it wont be long before you will be together. From your other questions you said youre 12, if it doesnt work out no need to worry, im 15 and i have had girls break my heart and loved girls but still you never know what comes to you, if it doesnt work out someone will always come for you, just wait till you get to highschool thats when the real relationships come. Well i hope i helped!
tell him you like him and ask him if he wants to do something. dont sweat it and get so hyper about it.. only makes you feel like your going to mess up and you will if you continue that

No comments:

Post a Comment