Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips/ relationship with a lesbian? (For LGBT and PLS no haters)?

I was divorced lesbian from Portsmouth, ohio. I know I am lesbian since I was young and I love women. *only reasons I dated men because of my family don't believe in me dating women and married into bi man and the married lasted 36 days. I would like to start dating women and see how go from there. I don't want to make a false move and get maybe one of us or both of us get hurt. Any tips on dating or relationship?Dating tips/ relationship with a lesbian? (For LGBT and PLS no haters)?
I agree that you should take it slow.





Maybe you should focus on being comfortable as a single lesbian first before you jump into the first relationship that comes your way.





I have a blog where I write articles to help lesbians who've been hurt in the past, rebuild their self-esteem so that they can create the life and love of their dreams. You can check it out at www.realpeoplegoals.com





Remember, no one is going to really love you until you start loving yourself.





Good Luck :)Dating tips/ relationship with a lesbian? (For LGBT and PLS no haters)?
Just be yourself. If this is the first time in your life you get to be who you want to be, might as well do it all the way. :) I'm sure some lovely lady will be very lucky to have you cutie. :)





XX-M
If you like only women then date only women....you should go for what you know.Don't date men only to satisfy others .Live for you honey...
just be yourself mainly, be open, honest and make sure theres loads of laughter
dont rush it. or go looking for it. it will show up. go clubbing. but if u lookin for serious relationships. do ur friends no lesbians?? if they do ask them to hook u up. or go online.





if u meet a girl ask her to amovie.and handle it from there. omg and if u ask here plz remember to pay. lol if u want another date. just b urself. girls find that sexi.





hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment