Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dating Tips for a man trying to date an older woman?

I met this woman in a class not too long ago. We've hit it off well; went out to eat lunch and exchanged numbers. She's receptive to going out again so I;m hoping I got a shot. I'm only 24 but I have to guess she is about 30? It's supposed to be rude to ask a woman her age, and to tell you the truth I really don't care.


I just wonder if she is playing with me or takes me seriously. She did ask me if I was dating anyone and told me she hasn't dated for a long time.


Can a woman please decipher this for a poor guy like me?Dating Tips for a man trying to date an older woman?
Treat her as you would any woman, your age or younger or older. Not that much difference in age if you are attracted to each other.





That is called respect. Don't you dare want to date her and then make an issue out of her age. If you are adult enough to date her, then stay away from age as an issue. Reassure her, if and only if SHE brings it up, that you are glad to be with her and don't make any remarks about the ';older, experienced woman.'; What are you a kid looking for someone to teach you about sex?? No, you an adult dating an attractive woman whom you are attracted to.





You last paragraph says it all. She IS interested in you and is ready to date someone and that someone is you. Get on the phone or email or texting and get a date ASAP. She is ready and willing to date and she wants to date you. date her and enjoy it and count your blessings if it develops into a relationship.





Incidentally,. I am obviously not a woman, but I spent enough time dating to know the probs you face. Good luck.Dating Tips for a man trying to date an older woman?
Well, I'm 31 and I see no problems in dating younger guys (of course, I'm young at heart and I like younger guys because they usually like to do fun things like ride roller coasters and rail buggies and quads) My bf is 1 year younger than me, but he's great cuz he's a kid at heart and likes to do fun things too.I think she may be interested i you. Women at this age (you would think) would be pretty mature about relationships, so I think you may have a chance with her. Good luck
Sounds to me like you have a chance to see her again.


Just remember that women that are 30+ are done with the game playing and head games. So if you still feel like being a child (and there's nothing wrong with it at 24) be up front with her that you're not looking to be serious.
Either she is really looking for dating you seriously because there are not that many good men her age or like the saying goes, Every 30 Y.O. woman needs a good 25 year old in her pocket!





Feel her out on the second date and see what she is feeling. Then take it from there.


(BTW I'm 32, I know from experience!)
Many women are attracted to younger men, and vice versa. Look at Demi Moore and her husband Ashton Kutcher...great age difference there. It always pays to take things slow and easy until you get to know each other. At your ages, there is plenty of time to consider the future. Enjoy each other's company and take it from there.
She wants to **** you and you dropped the ball. Ask her to dinner quick before she finds an alt date. Cougar is ready to pounce so get on the mommy.
most women that age want to settle down. just be careful ask her on a date %26amp; if she doesnt wat to date you better luck next time.




















Answer mine please:- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090427192355AAp6mBZ
LOL i would laugh is she was actually 24 too but just looked old!!!





but seriously just do what you feels right :)


if you hit it off then meet her again and see where t goes!
so whats the big deal, two people meet, enjoy each others company, only time will tell how far this will go, as for the age thing, well my hubby is 9yrs younger than me, and never been an issue, mind u it does have its pluses, for I can say, gosh dear I am tired tonite do u want to cook dinner, or your younger than me, you get the washing in, but, its done in the spirit of fun, and let me tell you I sometimes get away with it.





Treat her as you would any other date, with respect, courtesy, and interesting conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment