Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips please?? Please help!?

I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school. I have a new boyfriend and I'm kinda new to this and so is he. He's also 15 and a sophomore. We've been dating for about a month. He's such a nice guy! I had a crush on him and told my best friend about it. Well, one day I called her and she asked if I still liked him and I said yes. She told me that she asked him if he liked any girls, and she found out he liked me too! So she had him call me and he asked me out. We went on a date to the mall and it was great. We got ice cream (the kind where you watch them make it, so it was a little more expenseve), and he paid for me, even though I said he didn't have to! We've both only had one other bf/gf before, so we are both still new to this. He gives me the space I need, unlike my ex who would call me all the time. So, I just want some good dating advice please. Thanks!


Dating tips please?? Please help!?
He seems sweet and the kind of boy that's right for you. Just tell him how much you love him everyday and send him sweet messages(just not too much coz he will think you're boring and you wanna be with him all the time, coz just like you said that you need space it's the same for him). Never ever talk about your ex or ask him about his ex-not good. If you caught him looking at some other girl don't get mad. All the boys are like that, but that doesn't mean he loves her he just thinks she is hot. I'm sure you find(for example)Zac Efron very attractive but that doesn't mean you like him more than your boyfriend right??? Just stay sweet and nice, try not argue with him bout stupid stuff(but never let him control you though) and dress cute and sexy ;)





Hope i helped ;)


Good luck in your relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment