Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips! I'm new at this /: ?

So I'm in high school and I've only ever had one boyfriends before. We never even kissed and we only went out like 4 times. To the movies. It was pretty bad actually, and the guy was horrible. So now, I have this friend who i REALLY like, and he asked me out so, naturally, I said yes. But now, at school, I am not sure how to act around him! I mean, it's only one date , but apparently to everyone that equals going out, going together, whatever. So, am I supposed to act any differently with him at school now? The past few days weve just talked like normal, although, it hassss been a tad bit awkward! I really wish it wern't though. And he sits with me at lunch and walks with me to classes, but he used to do that before anyway. Also, this date, we kinda planned to go to dinner andd a movie, with two of our friends who are going out. So, I am just not quit sure how this whole thing works. Can you help me? Dating tips! I'm new at this /: ?
http://learndating.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment