Tuesday, August 24, 2010

General dating tips and Help For my situation?

I have been told I have striking Brown eyes with gray circles of color that melds around them. The problem is I don't think I can compete with the Blue eyed guys out there. I tend to be shy so I'm trying to work up my eye technique so I can attract women to be interested in talking to me. I have been walked up to and told I'm ';hot'; but I really want a deeper connection then that with someone I date. Where is the best place a Minor can go to get dates when he lives in a small town(30 miles from a city) and What are the best ways for me to Identify with someone to Know if they are interested in me for who I am? I really am a Protector when it comes to relationships so I like other Protective people or people who can let me protect them(not shelter/stalk). Really I just lack confidence and abilities to get into situations were I can be alone with a girl for a little while. I have been told Girls dont like messier hair but I have fairly long bleach blonde hair that hangs in my eyes and could be considered a wings haircutGeneral dating tips and Help For my situation?
...... do what you feel naturally best for both of you.General dating tips and Help For my situation?
Small town... I'd go out hiking or something crazy and fun. I'd also want ';him'; to take me somewhere simple. Like around the corner to get some ice cream and a nice chat. I like dark-eyed guys. Any colored eyes are coo.
How old are you?%26gt;
The best answer is of course, Be confident. If you aren't, Fake it! No one else can tell whether you are truly content with yourself or not. When a girl sees that you look sure of yourself, it tends to draw her in and make her interested.


About your small town situation, I am in the same boat, so I can't really help there. Sorry!


When it comes to looks, every one is someone's type somewhere. And you sound pretty damn good to me (would love to see your eyes.) Your hair sounds good to me.


The bottom line is: Girls like all different kinds of boys, so don't worry about it too much, you will find someone who you feel comfortable approaching.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment