Saturday, August 21, 2010

I dating tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

im very mad at my best friend jose because since the first day of middle school i liked a girl and now nine weeks later i asked her out but everyone kept bugging her and me so she said no but i dont know if she said that so people will stop bugging her or she meant it, and then the next day she asked out my best friend jose and he said yes so im mad and happy for jose but i still like the gir what do i do??I dating tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
you should just talk to him about it..if hes really your friend, he should understand.even if he doesnt break up with her, it doesnt mean that he disreguarded what you said...its just that he likes her too...dont be selfish tho,think of his feelings nd her feelings too!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment