Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Detailed dating tips please?

Here's my story: ive been going to this prude all guys school in the philippines since birth. so i never had a gf since that time. the number of girls i talked to, i could count with my fingers. that school doesn't encourage proms (they're prudes). but a couple of guys organized one which will happen at march.





my idiot cousin will set me up with a date, which i predict i will meet in a very awkward manner. So i need to know exactly what to do and what to say. think of this as a movie script or something. you guys are the directors and writers. sorry to be too sarcastic, but thats the truth. i'll really appreciate answers with my sincerest gratitude. it will cost me my life. im 3rd year high school.Detailed dating tips please?
just be relaxed, cool and funny. try and see if you can go in a group with other couples so you'll have more to talk about and there will be less pressure. girls like to talk about themselves, so be sure to ask lots of open ended questions (ones that cant be answered yes/no). have fun!Detailed dating tips please?
just be your self, don't try to be something your not. talk to her like if she was one of the guys. she is a person not a thing. before you meet her get her 1 red rose, that will open the doors for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment