Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating Tips in communication?

So I am going on a date soon and I just need some tips on what to do.





So I am taking her out for a movie and dinner, I am picking her up from her house most likely and were driving to the movies, What should I do? ask her what kinda of movie she likes or should I decide based on what kind of movies she likes? Then were go to TGI Fridays, Should I be like? Lets go eat and take her there or Should I ask her if she wants to go eat and take her there? This is a first date so I don't want to be too controlling. So basically should I ASK her what she wants or should I use my own Judgment on what she likes and pick it for her?Dating Tips in communication?
If you have a good idea of what she like you should try to use your own judgment.





Doing the movie 1st is a good idea, it makes it easier to keep conversations going through out dinner.





You pick the place, wont mind. Say we are going to '; .....'; and if she says she doesnt like it, then go somewhere else.Dating Tips in communication?
Lol, i think she's fully capable of ordering her own food
Suggest something, then ask her if she'd like to go there or some place else. Tell her you're flexible. Definitely listen to what she has to say. You'll score BIG points doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment