Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips? What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in high-school. I've yet to have ever been kissed or have a boyfriend. I know life isn't all about that, but I'd still like to experience it, and I admit sometimes I do get pretty lonely. Now, this might sound conceited, but I think if it were truly conceited I'd post my picture up or something, but I think I'm attractive. I mean, I model and I get nice comments from guys so I guess I'm not too horrible looking. I think I have a nice personality, so, what's the problem?





I think it's when I go out and I see a cute guy, he looks at me and smiles and I get SO SHY and SCARED that I look away! I don't do it to be mean, but I guess it can be taken that way. I also have an issue with looking people in the eye...so maybe I'm doomed to be forever single. Like, today, I was at a store and this really cute guy kept glancing at me, and I glanced once at him and looked away from time to time, but he didn't make a move. :(





I'm too much of a wuss to make a move, either. I'm more of a 'guy-makes-the-first-move' kind of girl. So, what do you guys think? What can I do to open myself up more?





:)


Thanks.


%26amp; please don't make any mean comments.


:)Dating tips? What am I doing wrong?
Right, I'm 14 years old and I can't believe you've posted this question on yahoo. The very reason you post issues like this is one reason why your not getting asked. You should be out there, looking. Also, you need confidence. You say yourself your attractive, so smile back at boys, they are obviously interested. Confidence is the key. So get off the internet and into the real world, and never give up.





Good luck.Dating tips? What am I doing wrong?
Next time a guy smiles at you, just think ';hes cute, but so am i'; and just imagine hes a friend, and go for it, girl:)
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment