Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dating tips please!?

Im kinda nervous about seeing this girl tonight. We have talked for about 2 weeks everyday, but we have yet to meet. I usually dont date, seems like I have been from one relationship to the other without even doing any dating (is that wierd?) Anyways I dont know about this becuase we already know a lot about each other from talking on the phone. Never been in the situation before. Should I try to kiss her if I like her...what do you think I should do? Anything would help....





thanksDating tips please!?
See how the night goes and do what feels right. Remember this: It's much better to do too little, and save something for the next time (i.e hugs, kisses, flirting, etc) than to rush and do too much and make things awkward or scare her away. Be yourself, stand like a man, look confident, keep her on her toes and you'll do great. G'luck buddy.Dating tips please!?
When you see her, hug her and ask her how she's been and if she hugs back and smiles and looks happy to see her, she would love a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment