Friday, November 25, 2011

What are some of your best dating tips???

I know its kind of hypocratical of me to be saying this, you'll know if you've read some of my previous answers (btw, if you did......... you're a creeper), but wat are you best dating tips?





Guys: How would you start a date? How would you initiate yourself to actually go and ask the girl out. (Btw, the girl im talking about is a good friend of mine).





Girls: What do you like from guys, and dont go into the kinky stuff, I'm too young for that. Would you ever date a friend?





Thank you.





Gaara-o-SandWhat are some of your best dating tips???
I'll start the asking out part with a good conversation, and let the girl have a really good time. Then at the end, I'll ask her out with: Hey, I had a great time, I was hoping maybe we could spend more time soon? How bout...? There.. if it's a first date, make it simple. It's better to continue making the date better than worse. So the park would be nice or some place like that, depending on the girl's interests. Watching the sunset is really great, adds to the ';moment';. Walking the girl home, or even to her front door steps is a thoughtful thing to do too. Avoid going too fast and making a move on her but make her feel like you're really interested (you really are anyway, right?). End the date in such a way that she wouldn't hesitate to go out with you again. good luck!What are some of your best dating tips???
yeah I would date a friend if I really liked him. Also, if the guy takes it slowly (at my own pace) that would be good. He has to be sweet, nice and fun too.
i think its better to date a friend cus u 2 are alredy comftorble with the person so its easier to start the relationship. personally id like a guy to just be sweet and honest with me


since shes alredy ur friend u shld ask her to a movie or somthin u wld normally do with her then at a sweet moment ask hold her hand and ask her out if its ment to be shell say yes


good luck cutie :)
  • help blackheads
  • 5 comments:

    henry newton said...

    These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers.
    Relationships by Patrol Movie

    Unknown said...

    I enjoy to translate and revalue your transmute.
    Visit Jiacheng China

    Anonymous said...

    I dispatched your articles links to all my contacts and they all mate it including me.
    Good Relationship With Vive Kpra Deep

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Unknown said...

    What a great blog it is!!! You are in truth on your way to colossal success. Well done.Get more info about Gremo Vindijo

    Post a Comment