Friday, November 25, 2011

In need of suggestions/dating tips?

I'm in need of some dating tips, as I've never been in this situation before. What are some good things to talk about that will give good conversation and prevent awkward moments and things like that? This would be with someone I really don't know much about but would like to get to know her. I met this really nice girl in a store where she was working as a sales rep and I plan on asking her out.





Btw, I've had a girlfriend before so I'm not completely blind, but the situation was different and I'd known her for about a year prior to going out. I've never just asked a girl out that I don't really know, but she's pretty, seems really kind and easy to talk to so I really hope I get her to say yes. Thanks for any suggestions :)In need of suggestions/dating tips?
Talk about things you have in common.


Have fun with her, and do NOT act nervous.


You want her to feel comfortable.


Let loose. Show her you're bad, but in a good attractive way.


Let her know how you feel.


Learn more about her.


Let her open up, do not keep talking.


Keep the conversation moving.


Make a move if you think she's interested.


Get her a gift.


Let love take over.


You'll know if she's the right one for you.


Compliment her A LOT. Let her know she looks good.


Double date if you're not ready.


Don't pressure her to do anything.


Let her commit to herself.


Respect her!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have fun with it.


Be yourself, let her know she can be herself.





I hope this helps, i put a lot of effort into it. Good luck and remember to be yourself. Communication is key.In need of suggestions/dating tips?
Well...you can always just say:


';Hi my name is YOUR NAME HERE I would love to get to know you better want to go out sometime?';


and be kind, bring her flowers, and let her talk!


as for those awkward moments, never just say 'so...' just say something random like 'My favorite color is green!'; or whatever your favorite color happens to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment