Friday, November 25, 2011

Newly Single, Need Dating Tips Please...?

Okay, if anyone read my last question I explained how painful this already is. I really can't see my self with any other woman than the one that left me this month. My Wife was my Life, I poured 5 years of my soul into our relationship and I literally forgot how to date, or search for new women. I was planning on being with ONE WOMAN for the rest of my life, and it was all taken away from me in one fell swoop when she told me she ';wasn't feelin' me anymore'; and I found out she'd been feelin' someone else. OMG, you guys, I'm yet again asking Yahoo Users for help. I know I should be out doing things but I really don't know where to start with this single life. I'm not even legally divorced yet and it just feels wrong. I know I sound like a wimp, so no need to tell me that in the answers, I just want more of the nice people who answered before to point me in the right direction, or give ideas on how I can get my self back out there on the market. I appreciate any help I can get.Newly Single, Need Dating Tips Please...?
Well I would like to tell you to just forget about her and move on, but that's easier said than done. You just need to hang out with friends and/or family right now and not worry about finding someone to date. I think it would be a huge mistake to just jump back into the dating scene after such a traumatic experience. You need to give yourself some time to get over her for the sake of you and whoever you will be dating in the future. So my advice is to be patient, and not get involved with someone else until you are sure your feelings for your ex are weak enough for you to care for someone else. I say weak enough, because they will not completely go away until you find someone else to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment