Friday, November 25, 2011

Lesbians/Bi women...Dating tips?

I am attracted to a woman who likes me too. We're both bi and not out. She's about 12 years old older than I am and I am in my late 20s. Moreover, she has a young son who is between 7 and 9 yrs old.





I still live with my parents and she has her own home etc. She's also very busy as she works in the media. We chat a bit on facebook at times but it's never for long as she can't stay long.





Was thinking about asking her out but I'm nervous and don't know what would suit her best especially due to her having the responsibility of a young son and the nature of her job. She is more outgoing than I am and has a wide network of friends and acquaintances.





I know her for awhile now but it's not as if we hang out together or even see each other often. We're both involved in a group that meet across four (4) months every year and during those times we've gazed at each other across the room many times and flirted.





Do you have any ideas for dates and tips for dating an older woman?Lesbians/Bi women...Dating tips?
Before your next group meeting you could ask her out for coffee before or after the meeting. She would already have a sitter for her son.








You could suggest a picnic if she can't find a sitter suggest she bring her son. It would give you a chance to get to know them both better because if you date her you will be dating her son too.





Good luck!Lesbians/Bi women...Dating tips?
omg....act!

No comments:

Post a Comment