Friday, November 25, 2011

College dating tips and how do i look?

How do I look? College dating help?


wanted to know how you all think i look, would a cute asian or any other girl date me?





I never had a gf before, and I'm 19.





Once college starts, I am going to socialize with many girls. I am usually attracted to most cute asians, and usually go for the cute innocent look, rather then the hot looking girls. Since, I am innocent myself too, don't drink, and usually like to watch anime, play videogames, and nerdy activites.





some pics:





http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6176_1226068851775_1230633508_674156_5244056_n.jpg








http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs210.snc1/7732_1239245501183_1230633508_720095_1389178_n.jpg





Thanks in advance! Please, be honest!College dating tips and how do i look?
lol how did i know you'd be into anime. go for the girls into nerdy stuff too and u will be sound :)College dating tips and how do i look?
your hot i don't know how you haven't had a girlfriend yet lol
Dude, you look fine. I don't see why you would have problems with women.
u luk gud n innocent (as u knw)...
No problem, just remember when girls go to college they will become more serious in every respect. So your smile has to be more slick, slick-ishs smile.
Ok you my friend are a CUTIE for sure...what a fantastic smile...DON'T CHANGE A THING!





As an older woman (and I am not even kidding when I see this, I am much older...lol...) don't change yourself, not an ounce, of course unless it is for the better. But it took me awhile to sort out that the best time you can have is when you are connecting with people male or female being exactly who you are and being accepted exactly the way you are, that way you don't have remember who you are pretending to be.





You want to interact more with girls? Even thou you are shy you can still be confident in who you are and walk tall. Just be able to look anyone in the eye and be proud to be who you are and watch how that vibe attracts people to you.





Good luck to you...you are about to enter into the some of the best years of life...DAMN I miss college lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment