Friday, November 25, 2011

Any online dating tips would be appreciated!?

I have met this interesting guy online and I think he will soon ask me out. The thing is i have never done this before( the online dating thing) so I am just a bit worried and nervous about it all. I would love to know what you guys think....


Should I meet him to begin with?


What are we gonna talk about? What if he thinks I am wierd and doesn't find anything interesting on me ( apperance wise)..


Ladies what do you think I should be wearing?


PS: I am not a teen, so don't leave motherly comments!Any online dating tips would be appreciated!?
If this is your first online dating experience, I would not take this one to seriously. As you will soon find out, there are a lot of snakes out there and people can seem one way online and be another in person.





But if you really like this guy and you feel like there is a some potential then perhaps meet up with him, but I would be careful. If you meet up, meet up in a public place. Let your friends know who you are going with and tell them where.





Once you meet up with him, get a feel for who he is and make sure you listen to your gut, it is rare your gut lies. If things do not feel right with him then most likely something is wrong. If things feel right, then perhaps date him again.





Give this relationship time and until he proves to be the one, don't fall for the hype.





Don't get me wrong, you can definitely find a good man online, but you may find yourself meeting more creeps before you find your prince.





And keep this in mind, online dating is much like the virtual world %26amp; in the virtual world things are not always what they seem, so be safe.Any online dating tips would be appreciated!?
You should hold off for awhile. The reality is that you may know nothing about him at all. If you do meet do it in a very public place with lots of people around(it is the first meeting and he should understand this). When you leave make sure he is unable to follow(just in case). If that goes well then slowly meet in more secluded places. Trust and safety should be priorities.





DRAGON 2012


';Great fortune for U.S.';
he might be two completely different people on the net and then in life :\

No comments:

Post a Comment