Friday, November 25, 2011

Anyone have any dating tips for the non-stereotypical teenage lesbian couple?

so I'm really rather shy (well a LOT shy) and I would like some tips on dating, specifically on kissing.





my girlfriend is 393 days younger then me and about a foot taller (I'm 4'11'; at 17)


I care about her A LOT! but when we kiss I'm never sure what I'm supposed to do, like where should my arms be and such.


and also I've never been the 1st one to kiss, I'm way to shy for that(she knows this and says she's willing to wait until I am) could I get some tips on how to concur my shyness and kiss her first


I should also mention that we've frenched kissed several times and I'm confused on what I'm supposed to do there to.


she's incredibly patient with me and is willing to wait as long as it takes for me to overcome my shyness





*blushes* it was even hard for me to type thisAnyone have any dating tips for the non-stereotypical teenage lesbian couple?
You sound almost as shy as me... Did you say 393 days as a way of avoiding just saying a little over a year?... If she's that patient with you maybe you should just ask her to show you how to kiss better. About the arms bit, just put them around her and maybe touch her hair. If it's a passionate kiss use your arms to pull her closer to you. Ah, romance...Anyone have any dating tips for the non-stereotypical teenage lesbian couple?
just put you're arms around her neck or hands on her shoulders or waist. if she waaaants you to kiss her then theres no reason to be shy. and if you're scared that you're not good at it, i'm sure she'd be happy to teach you :p
as for getting over shyness just dont listen to yourself and do it. after a few times, it wont be so hard. obviously she isnt gonna push u away, so if u think of it logically being shy doesnt make sense =]
Haha damnn aussiegal, they DO NOT like you. Lol.


But i think it should come naturally. If she is so patient then why worry? If she's willing to work with you then take it slow. Don't worry about your height and all that. And when you want to kiss her, just do it. Don't hesitate. If she wasn't your girlfriend then i would understand the reasoning behind your hesitance. I can be really shy as well, but the way i see it is if i always hesitate and question myself, i know i will eventually regret something.


Good luck :)


Haha oh and being 4'11 is absolutely adorable. Lol.Sorry if that sounds weird.
Have you ever considered that maybe there is a reason for your reticence? Maybe deep down you know that this is weird behavior and therefore you don't want to initiate it. Take some time to think things over and consider that she is not your only option.
Yes, wait til you're 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment