Friday, November 25, 2011

High School dating tips?

OK well I have a problem and that problem is being considerably shy. I don't really understand what to do with high school girls since it's like a completely new ball game for me and so many beauties. I will admit I'm not the best looking guy but I'm considered to be more than average looking I just want to know a few things....





i. should I just go up to the girl and start talking?


ii. what should I say?


iii. should i have long or short hair?


iv. how should i act?


v. in general how should I act?





I think I act fine but what should I do because I do honestly have a bland personality. I want to spice it up. If you have any dating tips please say so.High School dating tips?
First off, don't worry so much about dating. You should just try becoming friends with as many people, including girls.





Approach them confidently, but not aggresively. Be yourself. If your shy, that's fine. Start slow. You can always strike up a conversation about things that you have in common (like classes, teachers, weather, sport teams, ect)...Or compliment her. As for your hair, it depends. I personally like it when guys have a clean crewcut. But thats just me, wear your hair how you like it. Be kind, talkative (but not self centered), and positive. Don't shove yourself on someone though, be casual while still hinting that you want to get to know them. Like talking to them daily.





That's all really, relax and enjoy highschool. Don't get caught up with revolving your entire year around trying to get a girlfriend.High School dating tips?
1. yes, going up to the girl and talking to her is for the best! Girls like guys who are outgoing and make the first move.





2. Just compliment her (you have a really nice smile, eyes, etc.) and start up a conversation, preferable something you have in common.





3. Most girls prefer short hair, but it mostly depends on what you style is and how it looks on you. Ask your friends or family (preferable girls) what looks the best on you.





4 %26amp; 5. Act resepcting, funny and sweet. Don't be to foward, aggressive, or sexual. That scares girls! Also, be yourself.
Well, pretending your like something isn't a good idea. The first thing you should do is be cool, be yourself, girls like that. If you want to hang with a girl that is so pretty, then act a little trashy to her and pretend that you don't care about her. Anyways, you should say stuff like, how she looks, and don't rush, do it smooth like your relaxed. No long long hair, you will look ridiculous. Act normal. In general, act like yourself, just like you act like yourself when your talking to a girl. Say things that she will be interested in, and don't stutter. That is my advise.
i'm a high school girl, i like longer hair but not like back length just kinda shaggy. you should talk to her but don't ask her out right away give i little time. just be your self if you act different it could back fire later. and as for what to say, just keep it casual,like if you have a class together start by asking a question about the homework or some thing like that. well hope i helped,good luck!!!
First off don't change yourself too much!





i. Girls like the best of both in the way that its nice for you to be confdent but not overly so.





ii. go up and chat to the about everyday things before you start asking them out. Ask what shes up to at the weekend, what she did last week.





iii. the hair isnt really to important its more the personality girls go for!





iv. calm and casual
Well I'm a girl so I'll tell you what I think from a girl's point of view.





I'm also in high school, btw =]





I like when a guy just starts out a genuine and ordinary conversation. How are you, what's your name, what do you like..and eventually, ';we should hang out sometime.'; It sounds lame, but it works. PS, Medium Not too short, not too long...hair I mean lol
First just play it cool,be sociable, and see if any express interest in you. Then pursue the ones that really interest you. Another great way is to go to parties and get in the mix with the drunkies.
first act/be yourself always. don't act fake cuz they will see it later.


second what would you say when you were talkin to you friend? be comfortable and confident. girls love it!
I think your just a Freshman
Girls usually like guys that are friendly, confident, and mature. Walk up, either with a friend or alone, and strike a conversation. Compliment her shirt! Ask her what classes she's taking this semester, etc. DONT use a cheesy pick up line, or hit on her. Be a friend at first.





The hair length is up to you. Personaly, I'm a rocker type gal so I'm into guys with the shaggy long hair. If you want to attract girls that like short hair, or you prefer it that way, then so be it. :)





You should act mature. Don't be loud, say obnoxious things, or tell racist or sexual jokes. Act friendly. Smile. Stand up straight. Make a few jokes. Keep it all up, and you will have girls after you in no time.
i. Yes, but start off brief, a hello or a short comment about something you both share in comment (i.e. a class you have together). Just keep it super casual


ii. I think I sort of answered this one in the first question


iii. Um, in general I would think girls prefer guys with short hair, but whatever floats your boat. You'll find girls that like either


iv. Act casual!! As if you were talking to your best friend or someone you know well. By being nervous, it might the whole conversation awkward or forced, leaving a negative impression of you.


V. Just be yourself. Don't 'try to be someone you're not, because she'll find out eventually and it'll just be so awkward to try to explain that. Be yourself and if it works out, you'll know it's because she likes you for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment