Friday, November 25, 2011

Vietnamese girl Dating tips and Rules for Men?

Should a Man go out with a vietnamese girl while she is talking


to another person and still has feelings for that guy well I have


a Crush on this very Beautiful and Attractive vietnamese girl


her name is Tram and I Like her and Love her for her but she


told me she was speaking to another individual today at Lunch


I asked her out and she was Shy and said said she did'nt


know when she was Blushing so I got on my knees and


Proposed to her and asked her out and she blushed alot so


I started to Hold her hands and tell her Beautiful things


no-one else told her and actually hold her and I also walked


her to Class and held her hand before I left to my other Class


Should I keep making my Moves cause I Really want to win


her Heart even tho she is currently talking to someone


I need the Asian/caucasian Dating Advice Want to make her


my Bride so Much that I would do anything for her Love til


the Point where Kissing starts and Being Sensual Kicks on


Each-other ???Vietnamese girl Dating tips and Rules for Men?
woow i think ur going way too fast...n are you sure that u want her as a bride now? dude get to no her

No comments:

Post a Comment