Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm desparate for some dating tips.. could you please help me out?

I've asked a ton of questions recently about this guy who thought that he wasn't ready for a relationship, because there were two other girls who were hanging all over him, and he just didn't want to hurt them. He's a good guy, and I love him-- forever. I know I'm crazy to even think he loves me yet, I know that. I need to give him time on that one. I know I do. We just started dating not too long ago. We are in college, and so at school I see him A LOT, but outside of school- nnnnot so much... Unless we are out on a date, I don't see him that often unless it's in school.. I need some tips... He hugs me a lot at school. Buuuut I dont know... I guess I'm interested in a bit more... I'm a bit unsure about a PDA thats more than a hug because of what he will think and school's the only place I can physically interact with him.. we haven't kissed yet... It's ok though because it's only been 2 days-hahaha. But we've been calling eachother baby, hugging eachother, and stuff like that for months... so I guess what I'm saying is ';How do I take this relationship to the next level?'; and plz answer maturely... some people have answered my questions in a bit of a rude manner... ThanksI'm desparate for some dating tips.. could you please help me out?
You obviously both like each other. Maybe not love, yet! But it can lead to that. There's no harm in kissing, I say just go for it. Even if it's just a peck. I doubt he's really going to act negatively towards it. Don't be shy about it! A kiss doesn't even have to mean anything. (Obviously it will in this case though). Try asking him if he wants to hang out after College, not a date but maybe just spending time with each other. Or with your friends.





Just try seeing each other more, and acting more like you are together. And just see how things go. :)
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment