Friday, November 25, 2011

Does anyone have any dating tips for me?

hi, i'm 13, im of a reasonable intelegence, and im a bit chubby





but





there is this one girl i realy like, but i dont know if i should ask her out, i mean i realy want to, but, im not that attractive, and what if she knocks me back.





do u have any tips that could help me get the courage to ask her out, make myself more appealing ( i dont want to change my look or personality), and what should i do if i do get knocked down





thxDoes anyone have any dating tips for me?
Our dating tips for men cover all possible scenarios, from Internet romance to interracial and speed dating. Enjoy!Does anyone have any dating tips for me?
It is the hardest thing in the world to find the courage to ask a girl out at your age. Can you not arrange to be in her company and let her see what a nice guy tou are while you work on the courage thing.


Do NOT put yourself down with remarks like ';I am not very attractive';


If you get knocked back ask her again in a coiple of days
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,,, that means that everyone is beautiful to someone!! so if you like someone, just talk to them,, not in a chat up way, just in a 'god im so board' way, or ' I'm fed up with this, do you fancy doing something else' way,,,just boring chat usually gets the results you could be looking for,, not the usual chat up lines,,just be brave and give it a shot,, what have you got to loose!!
you are very intelligent, I cannot believe u said that u are not attractive, YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE! u have the right attitude which is very attractive and appealing for women I know because I am a woman, one adv do not pretend to be somebody else, always be yourself and u will be fine. Yes do ask her out and remember smile. Good luck MEGGAN X

No comments:

Post a Comment