Friday, November 25, 2011

GUYS ONLY!! what flirting, flirty texting, && dating tips do you have!?!?

okk i know this is kinda vague, but i would loove to know these things. so what are some things that girls should know about flirting with guys? what things about us do you like the most, what do we do that turns you on (haha), and whats your favorite thing that a girl does. same with sending flirty texts. what are the things you loove that we say? and im guessing you get the point of this question, so add anything else that you want about this topic. haha.


thanks,


lo(:GUYS ONLY!! what flirting, flirty texting, %26amp;%26amp; dating tips do you have!?!?
flirting idk what to say cause your individuality makes a lot of how you flirt..what i would say i like most is like eyes,smile..then comes that preference of boobies and butt haha..what is a turn on is the way she kisses my neck but its cause im a hella ticklish person so messin' around with his ticklish spots can impact flirting and to me poking my butt and i squeeze hers haha..txts just try and make him smile..like im about to shower wanna join but add the jk jk stuff cause you dont wanna seem slutty..the favourite thing that she does and makes me want her more is the way we kiss like i dont ever wanna stop kissin her rosy lips haha..and when we watch movies at my house she tempts me like she'll pretend to kiss me and then say no kiss okay and i start going after her and her goal is to get me on top haha..hope this helps..GUYS ONLY!! what flirting, flirty texting, %26amp;%26amp; dating tips do you have!?!?
HAHAHA!! Someone seems desperate for some love. I'll laugh if all the guys say something thats not true and u do it and LMAO!!
: )
wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment