Friday, November 25, 2011

Any dating tips to get the girl of my dreams or to help get me into the type of guy girls do like?

alright i havent dated my whole high school years and i am finally entering my senior year and i really want some body to get to know and like alot(or love you might say kinda corny ) recently iv'e been feeling lonely .I would say im good looking.im in shape kinda short only 5'5. i start talking to girls through facebook and stuff at first they show interest then they seem to completely ignore me and im not like stalking them online either idk though.but the only thing that may be against me is last years and all the years before i was really imature i was the class clown.But over this summer i have changed alot and become more mature.Other than that idk though i just need ne thing to help me get girls to start looking at me more than the joker.help plzAny dating tips to get the girl of my dreams or to help get me into the type of guy girls do like?
Hi talking to girls though facebook is probably just a waste of time! To get girls to notice you change your style up a little bit, wear clothes that are a little trendier, maybe dress up your first day back. Then pay attention to the girls who comment or look at you longer than they usually do, these are the girls that would go out with you. Count out the weird ones and the ones with boyfriends and find one that you are interested in. Make it a point to talk to her everyday even if it's only saying hi when you are passing her in the hall, then ask her if you can walk her to class. Then ask her out, just make sure that you don't wait so long that you are forever in the ';friend'; category.


I always liked the jokers and class clowns so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get a girl. Make sure you go to parties and football games and stuff like that so you have more opportunities to meet people. You can always ask your friends or someone you know to introduce you to someone. Good Luck!Any dating tips to get the girl of my dreams or to help get me into the type of guy girls do like?
Girls like to be treated like they're breakable or princesses. Kiss her softly, open doors for her, pull out her chair for her, make her laugh, then compliment her smile. If you want a lady, be a gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment