Friday, November 25, 2011

What are some funny dating tips?

I have to make a list of (50) dating tips for my sociology class but I've run out of ideas. So far I have 30. Any ideas for some other ones?





Here's some examples of what I have:


1. It is perfectly natural to want to see your date again after your first. So park your car outside their house, get a pair of binoculars and relax and watch them through their bedroom window.


2. If you rehearse key phrases this will help the date move along more smoothly. Phrases such as “Don’t worry, I’m taking antibiotics for it” and “I just got tested” should work well.What are some funny dating tips?
i heard a funny pick up line once (on a list of them, not actually said to anyone haha). i think it was:





';I think I've seen you before - you were in the dictionary under the word SHABAM!';What are some funny dating tips?
LOL that's awesome I've written something like that a couple of times before (it wasn't about dating though)





I can't really think of any at the moment though though you'd probably have any that I thought of. Def do one on pick up lines though =]
Remember to make remarks like, ';your new living room furniture looks great from the yard'; and ';Is the big hairy guy in the guest room your uncle?';
Sing this song


FACe Down Azz upppppp, THAT THE way i like to fuc, so face down azz up, let me hear u say FACE DOWN Azz ZUPP That Da way we like to fuc

















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMoEmQMp…
3. Practice some ice breakers. Like:





Person 1: 80 kilo penguin!





Person 2: What?





Person 1: Just trying to break the ice!














HAHAHAHAHAHAH
how bout these pick up lines.





';is there a mirror in your pants cause i can see my self in them';





';you have 216 bones in your body one more cant hurt';





';hey i lost my number can i get yours';
Use these pickup lines:


';If your bed says tempurpedic on it, by the time I'm done with you it will be saying Sham-Wow!';


';Hey! Do you like hot dogs without the bun?';
always use good pick up lines like ';did it hurt? when you fell from heaven?';
if your first date is a disaster, pretend your phone vibrated and excuse yourself. Then come back and lie and say you have a family emergency. since your situation IS an emergency.





(if u dont knw where to take your date out to eat) since you don't know what food your date likes to eat, take her to a buffet and study her plate. what are they eating? what are they not eating?





chew gum non stop throughout the date, just in case she goes in for the kiss unexpectedly





memorize questions to ask.. so there wont be any moments of silence





write questions in your cell phone or on a small piece of paper.





WRITE YOUR DATE'S NAME either in your cell phone or paper, just in case you forget her name. you dont want to go on a date with kelly and call her elizabeth (the girl you went out with hours ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment