Friday, July 30, 2010

Online dating : any tips on how to write a good Profile for myself?

Have been trying for hours and just is not happening, I want to be Honest.Online dating : any tips on how to write a good Profile for myself?
Ask your friends to give you one word that reminds them of you, or three... Then construct something from that? Start off with saying your name (if you like) and your age, or a striking physical attribute that you have? Your sense of humour, whether it's dry? Tell them a little about your hobbies? Don't make it sound like a CV... Make it sound like your first chat with someone? Also, say that you're shy if you're shy and it doesn't hurt to say, ';I find it hard to write these... ask me something if you like? I'll do my best to answer you...';





Try reading some others...? Myspace is a good place for this... as there are lots of long profiles, where you can gather some tips!





Good luck!Online dating : any tips on how to write a good Profile for myself?
Just do it...be honest...answer the questions or fill in the ';who are you'; or ';what are you seeking'; boxes truthfully...look over some other profiles to get an example of what some people say...some use humor, some make a list of likes and dislikes, some use poetry, some are almost conversational...





Whatever you put out there, you can always change if you decide it doesn't present you as you'd like...
Online dating is really bad, u don't kno what will happen to you. Don't do it to take my advice. :)
The internet is the devil's window. The very fact I'm using it means I need to wear special holy gloves and lenses. May God have mercy on your soul
Just be honest. Maybe you could have some friends describe you and put that on the web. Good luck!
Write'; Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful Hate me cause your man thinks so!';
Just be honest about yourself,if you lie, you will get caught somewhere down the line
I agree, be honest.


Don't say ';no head games';. That just makes you sound like you've met some weird ones before. It's baggage.


Don't talk about how you like long walks on the beach if you live on the prairies or other cliched stuff like that.


Don't mention past relationships, or %26lt;gasp%26gt; your mother, or your 18 cats.
Be honest, open, but more importantly positive in your profile - that will get people interested.





Whatever you do, don't put something like 'Been hurt in the past' or stuff like that - that's a no no! Just keep it lighthearted and simple for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment