Friday, July 30, 2010

Dating tips on how to be myself?

okkk.. i try 2 be myself but i wanna be a ';perfect self'; u know what im saying my current boyfriend is so sweet cute nice and funny and i like to party and be a bad girl lol and i dont know if he is into that so how do i be myself but have him be atracted?Dating tips on how to be myself?
Stop caring about how people perceive you. The fact is, it really doesn't matter. It's impossible to be yourself when you're caught up in wondering ';Do they think I'm funny? Does she think I'm fat? Do they think I'm stupid?'; To be yourself, you've got to let go of these concerns and just let your behavior flow, with only your consideration of others as a filter鈥攏ot their consideration of you.





Be honest and open. What have you got to hide? You're an imperfect, growing, learning human being. If you feel ashamed or insecure about any aspect of yourself鈥攁nd you feel you have to hide those parts of you, whether physically or emotionally鈥攖hen you have to come to terms with that and learn to convert your so-called flaws into individualistic quirks.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment