Friday, July 30, 2010

Can i get some basic dating tips plz?

i need some advice on how to ask keep a date fun and keep a girl friendCan i get some basic dating tips plz?
be real...that's the key.....put your best foot forward......most people on the first date do nothing be small talk and want to learn something about the other person.......my advice is to not talk to much about you......in the sense of saying me me me, me this and me that....asked her questions that she has to think about................if you really want to impress her tell her that you want to skip the small talk and get to know her.........this works if she's a ';REAL GIRL'; and not a phonyCan i get some basic dating tips plz?
Here is a link to an article that has great advice on going out on a first date with someone. I think this article will really help you. GOOD LUCK %26amp; ENJOY!
Have manners. Open the doors for her, say please, thank you, and youre welcome. Be yourself. Make her laugh.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment