Friday, July 30, 2010

I need some serious dating tips HELP!?

sunday was our first date...


i talk to this girl twice on the phone. the first time it was like an hour and a half. the second time like 2 hours and a half. we actually spoke a third time right before our date for about 45min. its obivious thsi girl like to talk =) she wanted to go to starbucks on sunday so we set it up for 4pm. we ended up sitting there until 11pm..... i kno..... i guess it went wel!? but im not sure. i called ger today (tuesday) at around 12 and left a message to call me back. its now 8pm. when i signed on to AIM she didint and even send me a message. about 15 min after i signed on she put her away up. what is this girl deal? can you guys also do me a favor and leave your ages after your replies? thank you ^^I need some serious dating tips HELP!?
I am 18 female. and I think that maybe since she talked for like 7 hours at starbucks , that maybe she found u not interesting.. maybe she thought she liked you but after talkin all that time she isnt interested. OR : she is thinking about everything you all talked about . so I dont know. if she doesnt try to contact you with the next few days just confront and be like do you not wanna talk to me anymore? if so just tell me what I done wrong.. she shouldnt be playing u these mind gamesI need some serious dating tips HELP!?
Ever heard ';too much of a good thing is a bad thing'; or ';everything in moderation?'; She probably needs a break. And it's usually not a good idea to be on the phone for more than fifteen minutes, I've noticed. It'll keep the conversations flowing when you finally chat with her face-to-face.
Let her contact you, don't go out of your way to contact her again. Who knows what her issues are, but don't embarrass yourself by appearing to chase her. I'm an adult, by the way.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment