Friday, July 30, 2010

Ladies - dating tips please - seriously?

Divorced dad, professional, nice income, nice car, nice looks, nice house, etc. Approaching 40. What is too young to go after? I truly have no thoughts on going after younger women, just didn't know what was a generally acceptable age gap to women these days as I've been out of dating for some time. I'm totally into the person and relationship, not the age, but again, was curious on what most would feel would be too young should I do an online dating service kind of deal. Other than online, suggestions on meeting women? Many thanks.Ladies - dating tips please - seriously?
It really depends on the woman. I just turned 30 and I actually prefer older men. So it really is a personal preference like everything else. I have met a lot of people through meetup groups. Most major cities have them and it is no pressure. Also signing up for classes--cooking, art appreciation...etc is a nice way to meet people who may have a similar interest as you. Good Luck!Ladies - dating tips please - seriously?
well, I'm not experienced but my parents are like 15 yrs apart my sister and her man are like 10 yrs apart then my cousins that just got married are 9 yrs apart and me and my man are 3 yrs apart my nana is like 13 yrs apart so i would say that there is living proof that age doesn't matter as long as you are happy. but please don't get somebody that their age is like or almost close to your kids that is not right your kids would feel bad i know i would... good luck hun......one more thing don't try this online dating thing what happened to just going out and meeting ppl.
go out to bars, take classes, involve yourself in any situation where you think women are likely to be.





just be yourself and be outgoing





as for the age difference, as long as it's legal, i think it's ok...i'm in a relationship with an 11 year age difference, but i'm 18 and he's 29 so i get a lot of people thinking its wrong.





if you really want to be socially acceptable, i would stay within about 8 years
I'm 25, and I think the oldest I've dated was 37...but then, I have kids, a lot more responsibility and life experience than many women my age. I would say....no more than 10 years younger than yourself. But then again, what is age but a number? So long as she's mature and responsible (since you yourself have children to take into consideration), and makes you happy, then it really shouldn't be a factor. As for meeting women... online services such as match.com are actually extremely popular these days. But nothing is better than meeting by chance, fate if you will. You never know....a smile at a women in line with you at the grocery store could lead to great things.... Good luck to you!
Age doesnt matter...i have a bf he i 41 and im 28..13yrs of age gap....and now we are planning to get married...yes you can go in online dating why not anf in this genaration on line dating are acceptable by anyone...My bf is from US and im from Philippines...and we are working really good..


well good luck and hope u find the right girl for you...
While dating, we need to confront some problems and it is just that everything have got to get thru. Yours is just like the other one%26lt;!--and i can tell you really clear on how to solve. Well, while dating there are things to be done and not to be done and it is really how you take it and and how you see it. If you have time take a look at the site, you will get lots of dating tips....





http://dating-help.awardspace.com/





Here, they have explained everything and given lots of tips--%26gt;you really wanted to and i hope this helps you. Have a nice day.
You're at a good age since you could go into the 20's without any trouble at all. Lots of guys are in their 50's or 60's and think they can land a 20 year old. All that young girl will see is an old guy with money, or power or a fast car out of town. But at your age you could pull it off. But beware - a 20-something girl might want to start a family so unless you want to start over, you might be careful.
35 sounds like a good age or over,let all your friends know your single im sure they will try to fix you up with their friends
I wouldn't give it an actuall age limit (ok nobody under 18, cuz well then you get leagal troubles) because their are 22 yr olds that are more mature than some 45 yr olds. I would say just be yourself and don't look a age (except under 18). As far as how to meet wemen, start with some you already see around, I bet you can think of some, ( how about that cute woman at the coffee shop) or ask some of your friends to set you up!
I would go for over 45
I would say don't go after underaged women or girls! And try to find someone thats compatible around your age! Theres nothing with young women but there are disadvantages because you are old enough to be their daddy! Follow your heart! Don't try too hard and tell the truth! go to clubs try just being your self finding women talking online sounds a bit desperate
I would say that it depends in what are you looking for.


To go online: only if you expect spend your day off chating online with someone that you don't know telling and hearing lies.


How to meet? Go out. To a Bar, BBQ's, Party, have someone that you know introduce you to someone they know.


This way you would be on the safe side.


Age: Is is your mind. I mean, if she acts as 30yoa woman and is only 20. That is great!. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment