Friday, July 30, 2010

Help! Very shy 25 year old virgin badly needs dating tips?

I've never been on a date and have only been kissed once by a very drunk girl at a party. I'm a good looking, funny and intelligent guy, I'm in great shape, and I have a good job, but I have low self esteem plus I'm painfully shy. I also don't have much spare money. I don't go to bars because they're too noisy for a conversation and I can't dance. When I see a nice girl somewhere when I'm out, I have no clue how to get a conversation going. I have a friend who's 18 and he can get a girl to go home with him all within an hour, while I'm lucky if I can get a hello. How is it you can meet a total stranger and talk them into doing the most intamate thing possible? I heard that girls don't like inexperienced guys, but I can't get experience unless a girl will go out with me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.Help! Very shy 25 year old virgin badly needs dating tips?
head over to the Korean Rub %26amp; Tug for a spell.Help! Very shy 25 year old virgin badly needs dating tips?
also .. try rubbing red onions in yer armpits .. about 5 mins a piece


use half an onion ... wet it first

Report Abuse



You know, what you just said was almost identical to myself! lol. You just have to go out of your confort zone and approach them with confidence and take it slow one step at a time and don't rush anything. First off, read books on how to raise your self-esteem because this is the very important step. If you don't have self esteem, you cannot accomplish anything in life. After that it shouldn't be a problem.
Practice on girls that you're not interested in. Approach them, talk and ask them out. If they decline, no matter right?
I prefer a guy who hasn't slept around over a guy who has. A guy who usually does, is more likely to break a girl's heart. Just because you don't have much spare money shouldn't make you feel helpless; not all girls expect you to take them out all the time or to buy them things. There are a lot of good date ideas you can do that don't require any money. As far as getting the girl, you have to learn how to talk to them. Start by just talking to any girl you come across, whether you like her or not. Once you become more comfortable having conversations with girls in general, you'll be more confident when it comes time to asking a girl out.
Instead of the 40 year old virgin... we have the 25 year old virgin..lol...if you haven't seen that movie...go...Well, I'll tell you one thing... women do like confidence... you seem to be grounded..you write well and seem to have a head on your shoulders. You have to start first by just believing in yourself and what you have to offer a woman... don't follow your friend ... he may have a girl for a night but it's a different thing for long term... Start by saying 'hello'..it's that simple...compliment her...but be real about it...ask her what she likes to do for fun... the woman that is worth your time will make the time to conversate... those that don't brush them off.... don't get down if someone turns you down..it's all a part of the dating process. The guys that I have actually made time to talk to are the ones who start with 'hello'... how you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment